Name Card Printing
RM15.00 – RM47.00
Name Card Printing KL – Our instant name card printing service comes in standard sizes, digitally printed on a light paper to sit reliably long in a client’s wallet without that annoying thickness. A superb tried and tested name card design, surely a recipe for success!
Step 1: “Login”, “add to card”, “checkout”, “place order”. Lastly, Please upload at “Order Summary” section
Name Card Printing in KL – This article tells you what is instant name card printing services, how to make instant name cards, where to fast print the namecards online & offline, and why we only provide standard name card size print services in our ‘kedai printing Kuala Lumpur‘. (Read Time: 2 Min)
Overview – Name card printing at KL
Here we will provide you a quick takeaway on our digital printing services at our MAIN printing company, located in Kuala Lumpur. (Our 2nd branch printing shop is in Uptown Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya)
What is our instant printing services all about?
Here in Kuala Lumpur printing Headquarter office, Our same-day standard name card size printing services works just like a traditional printing company. The most ‘online’ we have ever been – is to receive email files for printing from you, our respected customers!
Why only standard name card sizes available?
The Cons: No plastic matte lamination, No spot UV laminate, No funny shapes.
Just Walk-in, and print on the spot! Hope you don’t mind the price premium, but yeah, we crafted our edge for uncreative business cards!
‘There is no specialty, trust me.’
Nevertheless, you will get Kuala Lumpur’s best ‘good old-fashioned’ name cards in KL with a print on-demand style, suitable if you haven’t moved on to online printing services. 🙂
No confuse, no online softwares, just deal classic human to human interaction, just as good old times!
Where to print instant name cards in PJ Selangor?
Our main printing company is located within Selangor, specifically in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Also, don’t forget our small branch at Petaling Jaya, which might differ in prices. Here in our Kedai Printing KL Jalan Ipoh, you benefit from well-staffed & well-equipped digital printing services.
If you are far up north in Melawati, just give us a call and we will do a delivery service for your company.
Summary – Instant Name Card Printing Services in KL
Choose between 4 general minimalistic Name Card styles when you walk-in at our KL Printing Shop @ kedai fotostat Jalan Ipoh:
- Ivory White Name Card – (Standard)
- Linen Card – (Texture Surface)
- Metallic Pearl Name Card – (Glitter Surface)
- Conqueror Card – (Certificate Paper)
Have your logo and design saved in High Resolution, call us if you’re not sure. Please use the enquiry form above to inform the Online Sales Team which day you are dropping by, thank you and good day! 🙂
Logo, Text, Watermark, Full Colour
1 Sided, 2 Sided
Ivory White Card 230gsm, Art Card (Glossy) 230gsm, Metallic Card (Glittering in Light), Linen Card (Nice criss-cross texture), Conqueror Card (Like Certificate Paper)
Name Card Printing
- 1 Design PDF, Ai, PowerPoint - Call To Check
- 1 Logo High Resolution (Vector Image) - Your Responsibility
- 1 Computer To Send Us File
- 4 Paper Types Ivory White | Linen Card | Metallic Card | Conqueror Card
- To use -WeTransfer- to send a large file, go to www.wetransfer.com.
- Click 'Add Your Files', and select your to-be-printed files.
- Click on 'Email To' box. Fill in our Email address at 'Email To'. Send it to our KL printing company at [email protected]
- In the 'message' box. Fill in your order details (eg. Print 3 sets colour 10 copies).
- Call us at Kuala Lumpur at 03-40415331, one graphic team personnel will be assigned to work on your printing.
- Drop by the shop if possible to have a test print copy. Check for spelling error.
- Do ATM or Online Bank Transfer payment (or Deposit) to proceed with printing.
- Please call after banking, thank you.
- The above is a guided step-by-step on printing name cards online at our KL print shop.
- Not a fully automated print job, but perfect for those who prefer the traditional digital printing service with a touch of online convenience!
- Besides Email or WeTransfer, we also accept Dropbox or,
- Google Drive sharing (Guide below).