Photostat Shop in KL – This article is about large format printing & photocopy services in our digital printing company in Kuala Lumpur Jalan Ipoh. Read on to learn what you can do, where you can photostat, how cheap can you photocopy, and when to use digital printing. (Read Time: 2 min)
Overview – KL Photostat Shop Near Petaling Jaya
Information about finding a photostat shop near PJ and Kuala Lumpur.
What services our photostat shop can provide?
Assalamualaikum. Good day everyone! Here in Kuala Lumpur printing company headquarter office, our same-day fast printing services are great for corporate offices.
Walk-in & Same Day Printing Services – Name Cards
Order instant name card printing services – Works just like a traditional photostat shop printing company.
Fast & Express Digital Printing – Flyers
Order small quantity (below 500) and you want it fast, just like clicking Control Print button at home
The most ‘online’ we have ever been – is to receive email files for printing from you, our respected customers!
How to photostat at a printing shop?
Here is a guide to process your printing orders.
Step 1 – Email Files -or- WeTransfer
Upload your file. Our email: [email protected] (KL Shop Address)
Step 2 – Print Order
Quantity: 35 copies & 8 sets
Size: A0 | A1 | A2 | A3 | A4 | A5 -or- Copy
Material: Standard 80 grams paper
Colour: 20% Colour 80% b&w
2-Sided: Single Side
Binding: Wire Binding
Finishing: Laminating with round edges
Step 3 – Logistics
Collection: Van pick-up service
Delivery: Self-Collect @ PJ Shop -or- main KL Shop
Collection Date: By 2 days
Step 4 – Confirm Order
We will confirm your order and revert with the order quotation.
Once you accept and pay a deposit, we will process your order.
Summary – Photostat and Fotostat
Do walk-in to our kedai fotostat, the old pre war building at Jalan Ipoh. (Just copy and paste the print order template above when you email or order a printing, plotting or photocopying service.
Go to our photostat-FAQ page to see how to use our online printing service and what file format to print graphic posters.
Sekian, terima kasih, for now, until next time. 🙂
-Article & photography by Vincent Leong, All Rights Reserved-
A1 Printing Online Service. How to send files?
- RM4 Per Sheet A1 Drawing Colour Lines and Texts (Waterproof Inkjet Matte)
- RM70 Per Sheet A1 Size Poster (less color or full) (HD Color Inkjet Glossy)
- 1 TIFF File Best for graphic printing (accurate color) (Jpg for Computer Only)
- 1 AutoCAD File for blueprint drawing plan printing (Large Format Plotter)
- 1 PDF File best for Word/Excel documents (Convert first)
- To use -WeTransfer- to send a large file, go to www.wetransfer.com.
- Click 'Add Your Files', and select your to-be-printed files.
- Click on 'Email To' box. Fill in our Email address at 'Email To'. Send it to our KL printing company at [email protected]
- In the 'message' box. Fill in your order details (eg. Print 3 sets colour 10 copies). Send.
- Call us at Kuala Lumpur at 03-40415331, request to have one graphic team personnel assigned to you to work with you. Drive over to check for spelling error, or just make a bank transfer payment to proceed with printing. Please call, thank you.