Plan Folding Services – Plan printing finishes comprise mainly rolling or folding. After folding, print finishing can go from simple to more fine tuned, such as the option to insert it in a hardcover book binding for archiving.
Machine fold is cheaper, only 1 style with margin or without margin for filing.
Manual fold is requires more time. Enquire WhatsApp to see video of folding technique.
How to print Autocad drawings?
- 1 A1 Colour Plotting A1 RM4
- 1 A1 BW A1 Drawing Photocopying RM1.40
- Step 1: Print, copy, plot AutoCAD A1 plans. First, email files or use Dropbox, G.Drive, WeTransfer etc.
- Step 2: Ready in ONE day, option: Coated, Tracing, Linen Paper. Colour Plans for large format Printing price REDUCED.
- Use WeTransfer to send large DWG files