Last Updated on
The below example of hardcover binding is for a super thick hardcover book. The blueprint plans will need to be folded zig zag, so that it fits like a jigsaw puzzle. Then it will be inserted with colored paper covers and finished off with a best workmanship hardcover binding man in KL.
For the quality, the tradeoff is the ONE week waiting time. The hardcover bind finishing uses a high grade glue adhesive that sticks and secures your precious documents for a long time. Unlike other hardcover binding that falls out just after a few use.
Remember, no fast for this hardcover binding service.
Good quality hardcover binding services pros and cons
Yup, the pros of good quality hardcover binding is:
- High quality hardcover binds are thick.
- These hardcovers sticks to the spine.
- Can be thick, like the picture above, I’m not exaggerating.
- This type of high grade hardcover binding is what successful companies use.
The cons of good quality hardcover binding is:
- Slow – 1 week long waiting time
- No thesis binding speeds of 1 hour
- Don’t even bother saying “I want it now”
Summary – Technical Drawing Plans hardcover binding
There you have it, good quality hardcover binding photography.